This dynamic position is perfect for an out going, energetic individual with experience in the social services field. Our clients have active lifestyles, and require 1 on 1 ntervention to participate meaninfully in the community, to receive information about the world around them, to make their own decisions, and to live meaningful lives.
· High School Diploma
· First Aid/CPR
· Must have valid and clear criminal and child abuse checks
· Coursework and/or job experience as a support worker would be an asset
· Commitment to attending ongoing training and team meetings outside of regular hours of work
· Non-violent Crisis Intervention certificate, or commitment to attend training/re-certify
· Driver's License
· Problem solving and crisis management skills
· High levels of initiative and ability to work independently or as part of a team
· Excellent command of written and spoken english
· Good interpersonal and communication skills
We are looking to immediately hire several full-time, part-time, and casual positions.
If you are intersested in applying for a position with CDBA-MB please forward your resume with coverletter to:
Director of Operations