This position requires an individual that has drive, focus and strong organizational skills to oversee daily administrative tasks.
What You Will Do:
* Communicate with customers, employees, and other individuals to answer questions and address complaints.
* Answer telephones, direct calls and take messages.
* Type, format, proofread and edit correspondence and other documents
* Prepare meeting agendas, attend meetings and record and transcribe minutes.
* Make travel arrangements for office personnel.
* Open, sort and route incoming mail, answer correspondence, and prepare outgoing mail
* 1 - 2 years experience in a similar role.
* Completion of high school and some secondary education.
* Strong command of the English language - written and oral.
* Intermediate to advanced knowledge of: Microsoft Office Programs and Internet browsers.
* Knowledge of principles and processes for providing customer and personal services. * Ability to set specific goals, plan, prioritize and organize to accomplish your work.
If you would like to be considered for this position, please send your resume and cover letter to Courtney Askew at courtney @ pinnacle.jobs Founded in Winnipeg, Manitoba in 2001, Pinnacle is Manitoba's largest recruitment firm with 23 specialized recruiters. Through Pinnacle's commitment to excellence, we connect great people with great