Are you looking for a challenging opportunity where you can showcase your skills and, by doing so, get on track for a supervisory role? If you want to join a company that considers their employees their number one resource, apply for the position of Brake Operator with this award-winning company. Reporting to the Shop Manager, this position offers the chance to demonstrate your ability to deliver outstanding service in a clean, stable and friendly work environment.
What you will do:
* Operate CNC Brake
* Ensure inventory is managed in accordance with company procedures and industry standards
* Produce parts to customer specifications
* Brake operating experience
* ACCURPRESS experience preferred
* Experience working in a shop
* Ability to read and interpret blueprints
* Strong organization and problem solving skills
If you would like to be considered for this position, or know someone who would, please email a resume to Dean Hinther at dhinther [at] pinnacle [dot] jobs or call 204.943.9675, quoting job number 4274.
Founded in Winnipeg, Manitoba in 2002, Pinnacle is Manitoba's largest recruitment firm with 25 specialized recruiters. Through Pinnacle's commitment to excellence, we connect great people with great organizations and assist you in finding rewarding and challenging positions with Manitoba's top companies. We believe that you are the basis of our success. Move your career forward with the Pinnacle team.