Are you an energetic leader who thrives in the fast-paced, high-pressure kitchen environment? As Executive Chef for this respected Manitoba hospitality company, you will ensure excellent customer service and product delivery, while maintaining restaurant budgets.
Collaborating with the Sous Chef, restaurant staff and line cooks, you will work to continuously improve the customer experience. If you have extensive cooking experience and are ready to take the reins in your restaurant career, this is the opportunity for you!
What you will do:
• Oversee food preparation, maintaining high quality products, cost efficiency and customer satisfaction
• Manage daily operation of the kitchen; monitor inventory and sanitation practices
• Research new food suppliers/vendors
• Monitor freshness of meat and produce in the kitchen
• Monitor wholesale food prices and competitor activity; adjust menu regularly to reflect market changes
• Develop and implement employee engagement initiatives
• 5+ years of experience as a Chef or Sous-Chef
• Post-secondary training in culinary arts
• Demonstrated abilities to solve problems and lead a team effectively
• Excellent communication and organization skills
If you would like to be considered for the position of Executive Chef, or know someone who might, please email your resume to Natasha Garcia at ngarcia [AT] pinnacle [DOT] jobs. To learn more about this position call 204.926.2201, quoting job number 5305.
Founded in Winnipeg, Manitoba in 2002, Pinnacle is Manitoba's largest recruitment firm with 25 specialized recruiters. Through Pinnacle's commitment to excellence, we connect great people with great organizations and assist you in finding rewarding and challenging positions with Manitoba's top companies. We believe that you are the basis of our success. Move your career forward with the Pinnacle team.