If you have experience as a receptionist in a friendly and energetic office and are a strong communicator with equally strong organizational skills, why not bring your talents and skills to a fantastic career opportunity! As the receptionist, you will be the first point of contact and maintain regular consistent and professional attendance, punctuality and personal appearance. You will be responsible for answering incoming calls on a multi-line switchboard and greeting visitors as well as providing general administrative support. You will have the benefit of a challenging role that will highlight your professional skills.
What You Will Do:
* Handle all reception duties including answering and directing incoming calls.
* Receive incoming and coordinate outgoing mail and deliveries; request and update courier pick ups.
* Greet customers or clients, while maintaining employee phone list.
* Ensure inbound and outbound fax transmissions are complete.
* Coordinate and maintain office supplies.
* 1 or more years receptionist experience in an office setting.
* Must be proficient in MS Excel and MS Word.
* Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
* Ability to work with a variety of people.
* Friendly and positive attitude.
If you would like to be considered for the position of Business Receptionist, please send your resume to Courtney Czezowski at courtney @ pinnacle.jobs For more information, please call 204.943.8649.