Rocket your accounting career to a new level. This large Winnipeg distribution company, is looking for a qualified and forward-thinking accountant to join their team. If you have a “can-do” attitude and are working toward a professional accounting designation, this is the opportunity for you.
What you will do:
* Work closely with the Assistant Controller
* Handle day-to-day sales reporting
* Input and organize sales figures into the accounting system
* Assist in preparing ad-hoc reports and monthly financial statements
* Professional accounting designation (CGA, CMA) or close to completion
* Desire and initiative to take on challenges and deliver results
* Ability to be productive and achieve goals in both team and independent environments
* Strong organization skills and the ability to prioritize a dema nding workload
* Working knowledge of Canadian GAAP
Pinnacle, along with our client, offers:
* Competitive wages
* Career advancement opportunities
* Exposure to the top career opportunities in Winnipeg
If you would like to be considered for this position, or know someone who would, please email a resume to Jay Myshkowsky at jmyshkowsky [at] pinnacle [dot] jobs. To learn more about this position, please call 204.926.3507, quoting job number 5178.
Great companies are built with great people who make a difference. Our passion is finding those game changers who make that difference. Pinnacle was founded on this simple principle in 2002. Our growth over the past decade is a direct result of having 25 specialized recruiters who foster long-term relationships to connect top candidates with top clients. We believe you are the basis of our success - we are Manitoba’s largest recruitment firm only because we treat every candidate like they’re our only candidate. Move your career forward with the Pinnacle team!