Are you ready for the career opportunity you’ve always wanted but couldn’t find? Armed with your independent work style and ability to think ‘around the corner and outside the box’, you will join a cohesive, award-winning team that fosters independent thinking and promotes growth.
What you will do:
* Operate manual and automated welding equipment
* Interpret welding specifications and blueprints
* Assist with machine setup
* Follow all safety regulations and procedures
* 3+ years of MIG welding experience
* Ability to read and interpret drawings and blueprints
* Solid work history
* Availability for evening shifts
* Own vehicle
If you would like to be considered for this position, or know someone who would, please email a resume to Dean Hinther at email@example.com or call 204.943.8649.
Founded in Winnipeg, Manitoba in 2002, Pinnacle is Manitoba's largest recruitment firm with 25 specialized recruiters. Through Pinnacle's commitment to excellence, we connect great people with great organizations and assist you in finding rewarding and challenging positions with Manitoba's top companies. We believe that you are the basis of our success. Move your career forward with the Pinnacle team.