Junior Administrative Assistant
Administrative assistants are required to work with our clients on a term or temporary basis. Candidates require intermediate computer skills including: Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and Internet.
What You Will Do
* Receive and direct telephone or electronic enquiries.
* Sort, process and verify confidential documentation.
* Send and receive messages
* Provide general information to clients and the public.
* Order supplies and maintain inventory.
* Photocopy and collate documents for distribution, mailing and filing.
* Maintain an organized work station.
* 1 - 2 years experience working in an office environment.
* Completion of high school and some secondary education.
* Ability to type 41-60 words per minute.
* Strong command of the English language (verbal and written).
* Excellent administration and organizational skills.
* Ability to work with a variety of people.
* Friendly and positive attitude.
If you would like to be considered for an Administrative Assistant position, please email your resume to Courtney Czezowski at firstname.lastname@example.org Quoting Junior Administrative Assistant