CNC Laser Operator
Are you looking for an opportunity to showcase your skills, and by doing so, get on track for a supervisory role? If you want to join a company that considers their employees its number one resource, consider this position as a CNC Laser Operator. Here is your chance to challenge yourself and demonstrate your ability to deliver consistent, quality work. This company also offers a stable, friendly and clean work environment.
What you will do:
* Receive work instructions
* Prepare and operate equipment in accordance with company procedures and safety regulations
* Set up and adjust machines and equipment
* Troubleshoot and resolve machine issues as they arise
* Perform daily clean up and maintenance
* Experience working in a shop
* Experience operating a CNC laser cutter
* Strong organizational and problem-solving skills
* Experience with machine programming and set up
If you would like to be considered for this position, or know someone who would, please email a resume to Dean Hinther at dhinther pinnacle jobs or call 204.943.8649.
Founded in Winnipeg, Manitoba in 2002, Pinnacle is Manitoba's largest recruitment firm with 25 specialized recruiters. Through Pinnacle's commitment to excellence, we connect great people with great organizations and assist you in finding rewarding and challenging positions with Manitoba's top companies. We believe that you are the basis of our success. Move your career forward with the Pinnacle team.