If you are a highly-motivated accountant who welcomes challenge, this downtown Vancouver-based company is looking for you.
We are seeking dynamic professional with strong analytical skills and exceptional financial expertise. As Controller, you will maintain responsibility for all accounting and finance operations, and strategize with owners to ensure ongoing success.
What you will do:
* Manage daily accounting function
* Prepare financial statements and report on financial performance
* Perform profitability analyses on current projects
* Manage cash flow and maintain banking relationships
* Prepare and analyze budgets
* Prepare year-end working papers
* Accounting designation from an accredited institution (CGA, CMA, CA)
* 3+ years experience in a senior accounting role
* Cash management expertise
* Except ional multitasking and problem-solving skills
* Advanced Microsoft Excel skills
* Experience working in an entrepreneurial environment
If you are interested in this position or know someone who might be, please contact Anand Sahay at asahay [at] pinnacle [dot] jobs or 204.926.3512, quoting job number 5147.
Founded in Winnipeg, Manitoba in 2002, Pinnacle is Manitoba's largest recruitment firm with 25 specialized recruiters. Through Pinnacle's commitment to excellence, we connect great people with great organizations and assist you in finding rewarding and challenging positions with Manitoba's top companies. We believe that you are the basis of our success. Move your career forward with the Pinnacle team.