Are you mechanically inclined with excellent attention to detail? Here is a great opportunity to join a company that prides itself on superior products, exceptional customer service and an outstanding team of professionals. If you are a team player with willingness to assist your co-workers when needed, this position is for you.
What you will do:
* Clean, sandblast and pressure test radiators for trucks and other industrial equipment
* Assemble and rebuild radiators and other equipment
* Troubleshoot and repair industrial equipment
* Assist with other tasks as assigned, related to manufacturing and shipping & receiving
* 3+ years of experience in a manufacturing, automotive or machine shop environment
* Mechanic aptitude, including experience troubleshooting and repairing equipment
* Positive, team-focused work style
* A bility to multitask in a fast paced environment
* Comfort with heavy lifting
If you are interested in this opportunity, or know someone who might be, we welcome you to send your resume in confidence to Dan Lewis at dlewis [at] pinnacle [dot] jobs or call 204.926.2202.
Founded in Winnipeg, Manitoba in 2002, Pinnacle is Manitoba's largest recruitment firm with 25 specialized recruiters. Through Pinnacle's commitment to excellence, we connect great people with great organizations and assist you in finding rewarding and challenging positions with Manitoba's top companies. We believe that you are the basis of our success. Move your career forward with the Pinnacle team.