Are you looking for an opportunity to travel within Canada multiple times each year? Do you have a keen eye for detail along with financial services experience? If so, take the next step in your career with this exciting opportunity. As Compliance Specialist, you must have an in-depth and current understanding of regulatory requirements for the financial services and insurance industries.
What you will do:
* Create, implement and evaluate compliance programs (i.e. branch examinations and close supervision) in branches across Canada
* Conduct compliance audits and prepare reports recommending policy changes and/or corrective actions to management
* Coordinate the implementation of policy changes, improvements and remedial actions with staff; monitor regularly to ensure successful implementations
* Provide guidance to staff and management on compliance-related issues
* Liaise with legal and communication departments to develop plans and strategies for employees
* Completion of Canadian Securities course (CSC)
* Fulfilled Partner Directors and Officers (PDO) and Certified Financial Planners (CFP) program requirements within 2 years of beginning the position
* 4+ years of financial services experience, preferable in a compliance capacity
* Willingness to travel 6 to 7 times per year
* Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel
* Post-secondary education in business or commerce a definite asset
* French fluency an asset
If you would like to be considered for the position of Compliance Specialist, please email your resume to Natasha Garcia at ngarcia [at] pinnacle [dot] jobs. To learn more about this position call 204.943.8649.
Founded in Winnipeg, Manitoba in 2001, Pinnacle is Manitoba's largest recruitment firm with 27 specialized recruiters. Through Pinnacle's commitment to excellence, we connect great people with great organizations and assist you in finding rewarding and challenging positions with Manitoba's top companies. We believe that you are the basis of our success. Move your career forward with the Pinnacle team.