Do you have proven success streamlining business processes? We are seeking a personable and business-minded administrative professional, who can serve as Office Manager for a busy and growing Manitoba cosmetology company.
As Office Manager, you will manage the employee, administrative and bookkeeping responsibilities at two Winnipeg locations. Success in this position will depend on your excellent communication skills and ability to motivate employees to do their best work.
What you will do:
* Schedule employees at two company locations and delegate tasks effectively
* Oversee billing and basic accounting processes
* Streamline and develop company policies and processes; create a company procedure manual
* Lead employees; foster strong relationships with staff and clients
* Evaluate employee performance and complete biannual reviews
* Address and resolve customer q uestions and concerns
* Perform some reception duties
* 5 years of experience in an administrative management role
* Post-secondary diploma or degree in business administration
* Proficiency in Microsoft Office software (Word & Excel)
* Innovative work style; ability to think ‘outside the box’
* Strong organization skills and ability to multi-task effectively
* Experience with Max-Gold and Quicken software an asset
* Availability to work some evenings and Saturdays
If you would like to be considered for the position of Office Manager or know someone who might, please email your resume to Natasha Garcia at ngarcia [at] pinnacle [dot] jobs. To learn more about this position call 204.926.2201.
Founded in Winnipeg, Manitoba in 2002, Pinnacle is Manitoba's largest recruitment firm with 25 specialized recruiters. Through Pinnacle's commitment to excellence, we connect great people with great organizations and assist you in finding rewarding and challenging positions with Manitoba's top companies. We believe that you are the basis of our success. Move your career forward with the Pinnacle team.