Legal Assistant- Temporary Roles
Are you looking for a new challenge within the fast-paced legal profession? Here is an exciting opportunity to work for one of the top lawyers in the Manitoba.The successful candidate for this position will have outstanding communication skills and will excel at completing tasks and projects in a deadline-driven environment.
What you will do
* Collect and input employee timesheets into accounting software
* Log billable hours for lawyers and manage client billing
* Respond to incoming mail and handling all outgoing mail
* Transcribe and revise digital dictations and hand-written materials, including correspondence and memoranda to assist with the creation of legal documentation
* Maintain client files, including opening, closing and preparing files for storage
* Organize lawyers’ calendars and appointments, including scheduling conference rooms and preparing materials
* 2 to 3 years of experience as a legal assistant
* Post-secondary education in legal administration
* Excellent command of the English language (grammar and spelling abilities are essential)
* Exceptional transcription and organization skills
* Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications and knowledge of PCLaw software
* Demonstrated experience handling confidential documents and information
* Hard-working, diligent personality
If you are interested in the position of Legal Assistant please submit your resume to Courtney Czezowski at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 204.926-2245.
Founded in Winnipeg, Manitoba in 2001, Pinnacle is Manitoba's largest recruitment firm with 23 specialized recruiters. Through Pinnacle's commitment to excellence, we connect great people with great organizations and assist you in finding rewarding and challenging positions with Manitoba's top companies. We believe that you are the basis of our success. Move your career forward with the Pinnacle team.