Senior Financial Accountant
Is it important to you that your employer makes a difference in your community? If you have exceptional accounting skills and a strong sense of social responsibility, this non-profit community development organisation could be the place for you.
Working in a friendly and collaborative environment, this position focuses on financial statement preparation and analysis, and internal quality assurance. The ideal candidate will have full-cycle accounting experience, and strong knowledge of internal audit procedures.
What you will do:
* Prepare and analyse period-end financial statements
* Prepare monthly bank reconciliations
* Analyse operating expenses and compare to budget
* Oversee funding agreement administration with service providers and ensure compliance with funding terms
* Conduct regular internal audits to ensure completeness and accuracy of financial records and operational processes
* Assist with management of all organisational financial activities; financial analysis, budgeting, record keeping
* Assist with organizational planning and team building
* Minimum 4 years full-cycle accounting and auditing experience
* Post-secondary education in accounting or finance
* Experience analysing performance against budget
* Demonstrated financial analysis skills with ability to communicate findings to executive management
* Enrollment in a professional accounting program an asset
* Exceptional communication and teamwork skills
If you are interested in this position or know someone who might be, please contact Anand Sahay at email@example.com or 204.926.3512, quoting job number 5042.
Founded in Winnipeg, Manitoba in 2002, Pinnacle is Manitoba's largest recruitment firm with 25 specialized recruiters. Through Pinnacle's commitment to excellence, we connect great people with great organizations and assist you in finding rewarding and challenging positions with Manitoba's top companies. We believe that you are the basis of our success. Move your career forward with the Pinnacle team.