Senior Electrical Engineer
Are you a control systems expert with a passion for designing electrical systems from scratch? Are you motivated by innovation and cutting-edge technology?
As Senior Electrical Engineer, you will focus on the design and development of our electrical systems and play a pivotal role in ensuring the next generation of products is a success.
What you will do:
* Research, design and develop analog and digital electrical circuits and micro-control systems
* Support the functionality of existing electrical systems; analyze and troubleshoot unexpected behaviour
* Build prototypes of electrical circuits and systems in conjunction with mechanical designers
* Write test cases and report on results
* Ensure designs and testing processes comply with industry standards
* Create and maintain design-related documentation
* Minimum 5 years experience designing electrical control systems
* Post-secondary education in electrical engineering (P.Eng. certified or eligible) or a computer-related discipline
* Strong knowledge of current industry trends and standards
* Ability to manage multiple projects
* Exceptional written and oral communication skills
If you are interested in this position or know someone who might be, please contact Anand Sahay at asahay [at] pinnacle [dot] jobs or 204.926.3512, quoting job number 4989.
Founded in Winnipeg, Manitoba in 2002, Pinnacle is Manitoba's largest recruitment firm with 25 specialized recruiters. Through Pinnacle's commitment to excellence, we connect great people with great organizations and assist you in finding rewarding and challenging positions with Manitoba's top companies. We believe that you are the basis of our success. Move your career forward with the Pinnacle team.