Millwright (Regina, SK)
Are you a diligent and hardworking professional, consistently looking for ways to improve your job performance? If so, we want to hear from you. This company is looking for a confident Millwright to be responsible for maintaining its facility and fleet.
What you will do
* Maintain machinery by troubleshooting problems and completing daily reports
* Develop maintenance programs, including creating manuals
* Monitor inventory and order parts and equipment as necessary
* Communicate regularly with management, providing reports and suggestions for improvement
* Coordinate mechanical and electrical improvement projects
* Proven analytical and problem-solving skills
* Experience with equipment alignment, installation and fabrication
* Previous experience implementing maintenance programs
* Excellent communication and organizational abilities
* Red Seal certification as asset
We look forward to hearing from you and welcome you to send your resume in confidence to Crystal Pattyn at cpattyn [at] pinnacle [dot] jobs or call 204.943.8649.
Founded in Winnipeg, Manitoba in 2002, Pinnacle is Manitoba's largest recruitment firm with 25 specialized recruiters. Through Pinnacle's commitment to excellence, we connect great people with great organizations and assist you in finding rewarding and challenging positions with Manitoba's top companies. We believe that you are the basis of our success. Move your career forward with the Pinnacle team.