Junior Administrative Assistant
Administrative assistants are required to work with our clients on a term or temporary basis. Candidates require intermediate computer skills including: Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and Internet.
What You Will Do
* Receive and direct telephone or electronic enquiries.
* Sort, process and verify confidential documentation.
* Send and receive messages
* Provide general information to clients and the public.
* Order supplies and maintain inventory.
* Photocopy and collate documents for distribution, mailing and filing.
* Maintain an organized work station.
* 1 - 2 years experience working in an office environment.
* Completion of high school and some secondary education.
* Ability to type 41-60 words per minute.
* Strong command of the English language (verbal and written).
* Excellent administration and organizational skills.
* Ability to work with a variety of people.
* Friendly and positive attitude.
If you would like to be considered for an Administrative Assistant position, please email your resume to Courtney Askew at email@example.com Quoting Junior Administrative Assistant
Founded in Winnipeg, Manitoba in 2001, Pinnacle is Manitoba's largest recruitment firm with 27 specialized recruiters. Through Pinnacle's commitment to excellence, we connect great people with great organizations and assist you in finding rewarding and challenging positions with Manitoba's top companies. We believe that you are the basis of our success. Move your career forward with the Pinnacle team.