Your new work environment will be one in which you will be supported and encourage in your goal to learn and develop your career forward.
What You Will Do
* Manage the day to day running of the business.
* Purchase all materials and products.
* Keep control of inventories, cash and supplies.
* Day to day banking duties.
* Ensure the property is clean and presents a good impression and provides a safe environment when guests arrive and are around the hotel.
* Prepare maintenance reports and arrange for repairs either with on site staff or outside companies.
* Excellent customer service skills.
* High School completion.
Compensation and Benefits
$30,000 per year + benefits
If you are interseted in being considered for the position of Assistant Manager, please email your resume to Dean Hinther at firstname.lastname@example.org. To learn more about this position, please call 204.943.8649.