Quality Assurance Test Analyst
Are you a team player with a strong commitment to accuracy and detail? The QA Test Analyst will help to create and execute software testing throughout this leading Manitoba company. Reporting to the Quality Assurance Supervisor, the QA Test Analyst will also use test results to identify process modifications for continuous improvement. If you are adaptable and able to manage busy and deadline-driven environments effectively, this position is for you.
What you will do:
* Assist in producing test plans, coverage matrices and high level estimates, with the Quality Assurance Supervisor
* Analyze project requirements to build representative test cases
* Identify candidates for test automation
* Record test scripts using automated test tools and perform automated test set up
* Evaluate test data against expected results and log problems in tracking tool
* Complete closing test activities, including producing summary reports and making recommendations for process improvements
* 2+ years of experience in a diverse technology environment
* Strong knowledge of software testing best practices
* Familiarity with automated test tools
* Excellent analytical and organization skills
* Proficient communication skills
* Certified Software Test Professional (CSTP) designation (or in progress) an asset
If you think you have what it takes to be a Quality Assurance Test Analyst or know someone who might, please submit a resume to Courtney Askew at firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 204.943.8649 with any questions.
Founded in Winnipeg, Manitoba in 2001, Pinnacle is Manitoba's largest recruitment firm with 23 specialized recruiters. Through Pinnacle's commitment to excellence, we connect great people with great organizations and assist you in finding rewarding and challenging positions with Manitoba's top companies. We believe that you are the basis of our success. Move your career forward with the Pinnacle team.