MNP is looking for a Vice President, Enterprise Risk Services (ERS). Reporting to the National Enterprise Risk Services Leader and the Regional Managing Partner, the Vice President, Enterprise Risk Services will provide business leadership including strategy, planning, direction, growth, delivery and profitability for the ERS practice in Manitoba and will collaborate with other senior team members in developing client solutions. This individual will build ERS through superior client service and execution of challenging engagements by demanding innovative, leading edge, and practical solutions and will involve the cross-functional direction of delivery of services to clients.
The Vice President, Enterprise Risk Services will:
- Develop and executive an effective marketing strategy
- Gain credibility in the marketplace and establish oneself as a recognized authority in risk management
- Develop effective, progressive and practical solutions for clients based on current best practices and MNP’s depth and breadth of experience that leads to a high level of success and client satisfaction
- Develop a strong pipeline of client engagements to support MNP’s growth plans and develop and deliver new service offerings
- Support expansion of MNP, including recruiting, mentoring and managing top tier talent
- Five to seven years minimum experience leading a risk consulting practice (or a significant management role within a risk practice) with a focus on both sales and delivery
- Possess an expert level of knowledge in at least two risk areas (i.e., ERM, Internal Audit, Technology Risk, CEO/CFO Certification and Business Continuity).
- Experience in managing or mentoring consultants
- Instant credibility with industry risk leaders
- Ability to create and produce “marketable” thought leadership and intellectual property in the risk management
- Must possess outstanding interpersonal skills, a consultative orientation and the ability to build relationships, resolve stakeholder differences, and deliver a broad range of innovative and value-added services
- Ability to originate and manage revenue base and to control costs
- Possess an established network of relationships where marketing and targeting strategies will be focused
- Must enter the partnership with immediate credibility and leverage that profile to set agenda and gain organizational “buy in”
- Will have a high energy level channeled into a consultative style; this is a demanding role, but one in which the appointed candidate can grow their career within a dynamic environment and enjoy the autonomy and freedom to create success
- Will have a proven track record of success, a collaborative and participative management style, and will have the ability to make presentations to all levels of the company and client organizations
- Strong emotional competencies, e.g. energy, empathy, tolerance for ambiguity, humility, political savvy, patience, perspective, composure, etc.
- Strong thinking competencies, e.g. innovation management, business acumen, problem solving, strategic agility; being action-focused, flexible, a complex thinker, a creative problem solver, etc.
- Strong leadership competencies, e.g. effective team-building skills, organizational agility, process management; being a results-driven, strategic thinker who is also task focused, high-energy, optimistic, social and highly intellectual, with a participative management style, etc.
- Strong communication skills that earn the respect and the trust of the people; being credible in terms of domain expertise, market knowledge and vision is crucial
This is a leadership opportunity that will appeal to an individual who thrives on adding value, building, and developing a business while being a part of a recognized leader in the industry. MNP offers a full suite of corporate governance and risk management services, including in-depth advice on corporate governance best practices; risk management; compliance; internal audit; forensics; technology and business resiliency.
This role will appeal to an individual with excellent communication skills and multitasking abilities, has a positive attitude and is very energetic. If you have the organizational and interpersonal skills, are a team player and interested in learning more about this opportunity please forward your resume to Linda.Beaudry@mnp.ca or 204-336-6246.