Do you offer a creative and imaginative approach to mechanical design that would be an asset to this recognized leader in manufacturing?
As Mechanical Designer, you will oversee products through their development life cycle, from custom design to production. Success in this position depends upon an exceptional attention to detail and the ability to manage multiple projects. If your people skills are second only to your mechanical and electrical aptitude, this is the position for you.
What you will do:
* Interpret client specifications to create basic product design
* Liaise with manager and sales team on customer expectations, making required product modifications
* Create detailed 3D custom design
* Send design to production and oversee manufacturing process
* 5+ years mechanical design experience
* 2+ years 3D solid m odelling experience (SolidWorks an asset)
* C.E.T. or Mechanical Engineering degree
* Exceptional hands-on mechanical and electrical background; experience with HVAC systems an asset
* Superior communication skills
* Ability to balance multiple projects in a fast-paced environment
If you are interested in this position or know someone who might be, please contact Anand Sahay at email@example.com or 204.926.3512, quoting job number 4942.
Founded in Winnipeg, Manitoba in 2002, Pinnacle is Manitoba's largest recruitment firm with 25 specialized recruiters. Through Pinnacle's commitment to excellence, we connect great people with great organizations and assist you in finding rewarding and challenging positions with Manitoba's top companies. We believe that you are the basis of our success. Move your career forward with the Pinnacle team.