This is skilled diagnostic and maintenance work on the mechanical and electronic computerized inner mechanisms and the outer housings of all parking equipment.
- Work involves performing the installation and removal of equipment, monitoring and performing preventative maintenance to existing equipment; investigation, programming and or diagnosis of difficulties with equipment mechanism accuracy and operation; and using, monitoring, documenting, and coordinating both in the equipment shop and in the field.
- Prepares purchasing documents for equipment needing replacement and installation.
- Work is ordinarily performed independently, subject to inspection in progress or upon completion by the supervisor.
- Able to work independently
- Must have a valid driver’s license.
- Electronic training and or diploma
- 2-3 years of relevant experience with access to vehicle
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
Please apply to: firstname.lastname@example.org