Media Researcher (French or Spanish bilingual)
Here is a fantastic opportunity to represent one of the world’s largest public relations firms, which delivers media monitoring services to global companies in more than 85 countries.
As Media Researcher, you will search various media publications for subjects and keywords that clients specify they would like to monitor. Once a search term is found, you will analyse the client-related content and record relevant contextual information into a database system.
If you are an avid reader, with strong analytical skills and attention to detail, this position is for you!
What you will do:
* Search a variety of media (newspapers, magazines, trade publications and others outlined by the clients) for mentions of clients and their products/services
* Read and analyse publications to ensure keywords match search criteria specified by the client
* Record information about the client-related content into a software system (including publication type, article length, date, author and editorial tone)
* Use qualitative and quantitative research tools to assess if content is favorable or potentially damaging to clients
* French or Spanish fluency
* Interest in reading and the media/current events
* Ability to meet deadlines consistently and manage multiple projects
* Confident and inquisitive personality, with excellent attention to detail
* Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment
* Strong communication, organization and analytical skills
* Convenient downtown location - easily accessible by public transit
* Competitive wage ($10/hour to start)
* Bonuses paid based on performance and attendance
* Benefits packages for regular, full-time employees (medical, dental, vision)
* Tuition reimbursement program
If this job interests you or someone you know, send a resume to Tiffany Dueck at email@example.com or phone 204.926.2246.
Founded in Winnipeg, Manitoba in 2001, Pinnacle is Manitoba's largest recruitment firm with 23 specialized recruiters. Through Pinnacle's commitment to excellence, we connect great people with great organizations and assist you in finding rewarding and challenging positions with Manitoba's top companies. We believe that you are the basis of our success. Move your career forward with the Pinnacle team.