Our client is a world class manufacturer and supplier of aluminum castings and custom machined metal parts to leading North American manufacturers in the agriculture, heavy equipment, and aerospace industries. Having achieved steady growth and expansion, they plan to continue to grow their client base while providing their current customers with value added service. They are seeking a passionate, dynamic individual to manage and grow their sales activities. Reporting directly to the President, this individual will be responsible for the development and implementation of sales plans and strategies designed to acquire new business.
· Develop and execute a comprehensive plan to profitably increase product sales to existing and new customers throughout North America.
- Identify new customers or opportunities to provide products or services that are compatible with foundry, manufacturing, assembly and processing capabilities.
- Coordinate sales activities with engineering and operations to ensure that the full capabilities and resources of the organization are engaged to meet customer needs and challenges
- Will have the ability to work well in a fast-paced, energetic environment while striving to meet high goals.
- Develop product and service quotations for customers.
- Negotiate product and service terms and pricing with customers.
- Maintain and develop positive customer relations with existing and new customers. Serve as the lead person to resolve customer concerns or issues.
- Team player with strong leadership skills and 5 or more years of demonstrated ability to prospect and manage a territory effectively
- Maintain an awareness of innovations in technology.
- Promote the company at trade shows and customer meetings while promoting a strong company image at all times.
- Create and manage the budget process by product and customer with emphasis on margin and sales growth.
- Develop the technical knowledge and expertise required to sell and represent the diverse product offering.
- Participate in strategic business planning and execution
- Candidate will be able to maintain positive attitude and professionalism through stressful situations, including managing challenging sales deadlines and quotas
- Ability to travel throughout North America
- Proven ability to work with members of the manufacturing, engineering and operations team within an established organization.
- Ability to read, analyze and interpret customer requirements, blueprints or other technical product and quality specifications.
- Basic knowledge of machining, assemblies and castings required.
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal skills.
- 5-7 years of experience cultivating a territory in a commercial, manufacturing and industrial atmosphere.
- Experience in selling to world class clients and dealing at all levels of the management hierarchy.
- Post-secondary education will be considered an asset
- Excellent computer skills required with fluency in Microsoft office.
If this position is of interest to you, please submit your resume in confidence to: Wanda Steiner, President, Steiner Search Group at email@example.com. For additional information please call Wanda at 204-475-4991.