Blackstone Graphics is looking for an exceptional, detail-oriented Finance Manager for its Winnipeg location.
This is a specialized position with diverse finance and administrative responsibilities.
In this position, you will:
- Manage company’s cash flow
- Manage accounts payable and receivable, including entering payables, cheque runs, reconciling vendor statements, and invoicing
- Maintain accounts by verifying, allocating, and posting transactions
- Prepare financial reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing account information and trends
- Process accounts payable vouchers, match to receiving and supplier invoices, and address pricing and quantity discrepancies
- Three to five years’ experience in accounting and basic knowledge of accounting functions
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Good computer knowledge, including proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, and e-mail
- Experience working in the print or graphic design industry (is an asset)
- The ability to multi-task and prioritize duties
- A strong self-initiative and work ethic
- The ability to work on a team or independently
Blackstone Graphics provides graphic solutions, including product design and development through to processing and distributing.
If you fit these qualifications, and want to work in a rewarding position on a great team, send your resume to email@example.com.