Join the team at this Manitoba-based manufacturer of innovative products. To excel in this position, you will have a strong technical background, at least 3 years of maintenance experience and excellent analytical skills. If you are looking for a new challenge in your career, apply today!
What you will do:
* Troubleshoot and repair mechanical, hydraulic, pneumatic and electrical plant equipment
* Perform preventative maintenance on plant equipment; assess wear, misalignment and other defects
* Record all tool and equipment defects and prescribe corrective action; advise plant workers when equipment shut down is required to minimize damage
* Disassemble, clean, lubricate, and realign plant equipment; perform machining or welding when required
* Adjust equipment (i.e. clutch and brake systems) to ensure operation within normal parameters
* Align gears, bearings and shaft s, involving the application of press, sliding and running fits
* Plan repair jobs: select appropriate equipment and materials and determine best methods
* Adhere to safety regulations, policies and procedures at all times
* 3+ years of experience in a manufacturing environment, with a technical background
* Exceptional troubleshooting skills; proficiency in diagnosing irregularities and malfunctions
* Ability to thrive in a team-focused environment with minimal supervision
* Strong knowledge of continuous improvement and equipment reliability techniques
If you are interested in this opportunity, or know someone who might be, we welcome you to send your resume in confidence to Dan Lewis at email@example.com or call 204.926.2202.
Founded in Winnipeg, Manitoba in 2001, Pinnacle is Manitoba's largest recruitment firm with 23 specialized recruiters. Through Pinnacle's commitment to excellence, we connect great people with great organizations and assist you in finding rewarding and challenging positions with Manitoba's top companies. We believe that you are the basis of our success. Move your career forward with the Pinnacle team.