Are you a natural leader looking for an opportunity to make an impact with a leading-edge Manitoba manufacturer? If have significant accounting experience and demonstrated leadership abilities, the role of Accounting Manager is for you. Reporting to the Controller, you will maintain responsibility for our monthly financial reporting and budgeting processes and contribute to bottom-line success.
What you will do:
* Supervise AP and payroll staff
* Prepare, analyse, and report on monthly financial statements
* Maintain responsibility for fixed asset reporting
* Collaborate with other managers to create and redefine budgets
* Maintain responsibility for quarterly forecasting
* Ensure accurate recording of multiple currency transactions
* Complete financial statement consolidations
* Professional accounting designation (CGA or CMA)
* 7 to 10 years accounting experience, with demonstrated supervisory experience
* Demonstrated financial reporting and budgeting experience
* Demonstrated experience with ERP systems
* Ability to manage multiple projects
* Exceptional organizational and communication skills
If you are interested in this opportunity or know someone who might be, we look forward to hearing from you. Send your resume in confidence to Dan LaBelle at email@example.com or call 204.943.8649.
Founded in Winnipeg, Manitoba in 2001, Pinnacle is Manitoba's largest recruitment firm with 27 specialized recruiters. Through Pinnacle's commitment to excellence, we connect great people with great organizations and assist you in finding rewarding and challenging positions with Manitoba's top companies. We believe that you are the basis of our success. Move your career forward with the Pinnacle team.