Do you excel at cost analyses and have a strong accounting background? If so, here is an opportunity to have a direct impact on our operational efficiency. As Cost Accountant, you will focus on the forecasting and analysis of our production and project costs. Your analyses will ensure we have the information we need to ensure business success.
What you will do:
* Analyse and report on project costs (profitability, variance from budget
* Analyse and report on production costs (materials, labour, overhead)
* Perform trend and variance analyses on costs and monitor budgets
* Assist management with costing-related accounting policies and decisions
* Achievement (or near-completion) of professional accounting designation (CGA, CMA)
* 7 to 10 years cost accounting experience in a manufacturing environment
* Significant standard costing e xperience
* Demonstrated experience with ERP systems
* Exceptional Microsoft Excel skills
* Excellent strategic thinking skills combined with a proactive work style
* Exceptional organizational and communication skills
* Ability to manage constant change and handle complex projects
If you are interested in this opportunity or know someone who might be, we look forward to hearing from you. Send your resume in confidence to Dan LaBelle at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 204.943.8649.
Founded in Winnipeg, Manitoba in 2001, Pinnacle is Manitoba's largest recruitment firm with 27 specialized recruiters. Through Pinnacle's commitment to excellence, we connect great people with great organizations and assist you in finding rewarding and challenging positions with Manitoba's top companies. We believe that you are the basis of our success. Move your career forward with the Pinnacle team.