Calling all motivated and experienced Restaurant Managers! If you thrive in a fast-paced and ever-changing environment, read on. This position is ideal for a customer and goal oriented professional, capable of inspiring collaboration and cooperation within a team. If you are an organized and reliable individual with education in the restaurant and hospitality industry, this position could be right for you.
What You Will Do:
* Ensure prompt, friendly customer service according to company guidelines
* Direct overall activities and performance of associates
* Ensure response to all guest complaints and concerns
* Maintain an efficient and trained staff through effective orientation and regular evaluation
* Control company costs and assets
* Post-secondary education in Hotel/Restaurant Management, Business or a related field
* Demonstrated leadership abilities and business acumen
* Completed Apple II management training
If you would like to be considered for the position of Restaurant Manager, please email your resume to Natasha Garcia at firstname.lastname@example.org. To learn more about this position, please call 204.926.2201.
Founded in Winnipeg, Manitoba in 2001, Pinnacle is Manitoba's largest recruitment firm with 27 specialized recruiters. Through Pinnacle's commitment to excellence, we connect great people with great organizations and assist you in finding rewarding and challenging positions with Manitoba's top companies. We believe that you are the basis of our success. Move your career forward with the Pinnacle team.