If you thrive in a fast-paced and ever-changing environment, and are committed to customer satisfaction, read on! This management position is ideal for a goal-oriented professional, capable of inspiring effective collaboration and cooperation within a team. If you are an organized and reliable individual with management experience within the restaurant and hospitality industry, this position could be right for you.
What You Will Do:
* Ensure prompt, friendly customer service according to company guidelines
* Direct overall activities of associates on a shift-by-shift basis
* Promote quality recruitment and referrals of potential management candidates
* Maintain an efficient and trained staff through effective orientation and regular evaluation
* Control company costs and assets and maintain inventory
* Serve as a role model for associates and managers
* Business knowledge and experience
* Demonstrated leadership abilities
* Completed Apple II management training
If you would like to be considered for the position of Kitchen Manager, please email your resume to Natasha Garcia at email@example.com. To learn more about this position, please call 204.926.2201.
Founded in Winnipeg, Manitoba in 2001, Pinnacle is Manitoba's largest recruitment firm with 27 specialized recruiters. Through Pinnacle's commitment to excellence, we connect great people with great organizations and assist you in finding rewarding and challenging positions with Manitoba's top companies. We believe that you are the basis of our success. Move your career forward with the Pinnacle team.