Are you a skilled analyst with a talent for harnessing technology to strengthen business operations? If so, this innovative, nationally-recognized Manitoba manufacturer has the role for you. As Systems Analyst, you will focus on optimising the efficiency of our technology infrastructure, and identify opportunities for improvement.
What you will do:
* Analyze efficiency of current business systems, and implement improvements
* Identify business requirements, and develop technical specifications to meet goals
* Liaise between IT and other business departments
* Test technical solutions for compatibility and functionality; troubleshoot technical issues related to ERP and other system applications
* Test and support database functionality; identify and address user challenges
* Maintain relationships with external application developers and programming consultants
* Develop and modify procedure manuals for all IT systems, programs and applications
* Computer science degree or diploma
* 4 years systems analysis/architect experience
* Superior data processing, hardware and software knowledge
* Proficiency with systems networking, databases, web development and ERP systems
* Exceptional communication skills
* Familiarity with QAD ERP systems an asset
If you would like to be considered for the position of System Analyst, please email your resume to Anand Sahay at email@example.com. To learn more about this position, please call 204.926.3512.
Founded in Winnipeg, Manitoba in 2001, Pinnacle is Manitoba's largest recruitment firm with 27 specialized recruiters. Through Pinnacle's commitment to excellence, we connect great people with great organizations and assist you in finding rewarding and challenging positions with Manitoba's top companies. We believe that you are the basis of our success. Move your career forward with the Pinnacle team.