Senior Personal Lines Broker
If you are looking for the next step in your insurance career, look no further than this Top 25 Manitoba Employer. If you are an enthusiastic self-starter with the ability to make effective decisions in a fast-paced environment, this opportunity is for you.
What you will do:
* Provide efficient service to existing clients, including processing personal lines renewals
* Develop new business by maintaining strong relationships with personal lines organizations
* Correspond with customers regarding billing, servicing and all other aspects of personal lines policies
* Assist with customer service in relation to Autopac
* Perform other administrative duties as required
* Level II or III insurance licence
* 5+ years experience in the insurance industry, with 2 or 3 years specializing in personal lines
* Exceptional custo mer service skills
* Experience with Autopac services
* Knowledge of TAM (The Agency Manager) software an asset
* Personable and decisive attitude
If you are interested in applying for this position, please submit your resume to Natasha Garcia at email@example.com or call 204.943.8649.
Founded in Winnipeg, Manitoba in 2001, Pinnacle is Manitoba's largest recruitment firm with 27 specialized recruiters. Through Pinnacle's commitment to excellence, we connect great people with great organizations and assist you in finding rewarding and challenging positions with Manitoba's top companies. We believe that you are the basis of our success. Move your career forward with the Pinnacle team.