Are you a confident IT professional who is highly effective in both independent and team environments? Can you handle confidential information responsibly and communicate efficiently? If yes, here is a fantastic opportunity for you to install, monitor and troubleshoot a variety of hardware and software systems as Network Administrator.
What You Will Do:
* Administer all aspects of the network, including installation and troubleshooting of software, printers and other components
* Provide desktop computer support to staff members (primarily Windows operating systems)
* Diagnose and repair hardware and software issues
* Monitor the network and computers using a variety of interfaces
* Perform routine network maintenance procedures
* Configure computer hardware, and networking and operating system software
* Regularly evaluate network requirements using control recor ds and data on customer needs
* Maintain clear records of all actions, including issues and resolutions
* 3-4 years of experience providing technical support in a multi-system environment
* Post-secondary degree or diploma in IT
* Exceptional communication and customer service skills
* Ability to excel in fast-paced and high-pressure environments
* Experience providing remote technical assistance an asset
* Familiarity with a variety of firewalls and with Linux operating system preferred
Founded in Winnipeg, Manitoba in 2001, Pinnacle is Manitoba's largest recruitment firm with 27 specialized recruiters. Through Pinnacle's commitment to excellence, we connect great people with great organizations and assist you in finding rewarding and challenging positions with Manitoba's top companies. We believe that you are the basis of our success. Move your career forward with the Pinnacle team.
If you would like to be considered for the position of Network Administrator, please email your resume to Ian Steeves at firstname.lastname@example.org. To learn more about this position, please call 204.926.3512.