Certified Structural Engineering Technologist (C.E.T.)
Are you an experienced Certified Engineering Technologist, with a positive and team-focused personality? If so, here is an excellent opportunity to work with an established Winnipeg contractor.
What you will do:
* Design structural components of projects (i.e. foundation, concrete, masonry, timber and steel)
* Use CAD software to create drawings and specifications * Inspect sites to confirm accuracy of drawings and specifications
* Maintain productive relationships between engineers, building officials and clients
* Record all site changes and produce "as built" drawings
* 5+ years related experience
* Exceptional problem solving and lateral thinking skills
* Strong communications abilities
Founded in Winnipeg, Manitoba in 2001, Pinnacle is Manitoba's largest recruitment firm with 23 specialized recruiters. Through Pinnacle's commitment to excellence, we connect great people with great organizations and assist you in finding rewarding and challenging positions with Manitoba's top companies. We believe that you are the basis of our success. Move your career forward with the Pinnacle team.
If you want to be part of this exciting opportunity, or know of someone who does, please contact Sue Young via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.