Calling all Accounting Clerks
Do you have recent experience in accounts payable or accounts receivable? Do you have a passion for numbers and puzzles? If so, we are currently looking for candidates just like you to join the Pinnacle Team as an Accounting Clerk.
What You Will Do
* Full cycle AP/AR (matching, batching, coding), establishing and maintaining files directed by supervisor for accounts payable and general accounting documents.
* Compare vendor invoices to purchase order to verify quantities, prices, payment terms, and place invoices in line for payment.
* Set up and maintain vendor information in database system, post invoices.
* Prepare and analyze monthly expense reports to ensure expenditures are in line with budget, follow up on vendor phone calls to resolve any disputes.
* Review vendor statements for discrepancies. Perform other relates duties as required and assigned.
* Minimum of 2 years’ experience in an AP/AR role.
* Proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel and have knowledge of spreadsheet applications.
* Good communication, organization and problems solving skills with the ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
* Ability to be friendly, courteous, tactful and maintain composure in dealing with customers and co-workers.
What You Will Get:
* A chance to work with well-established organizations in a professional environment.
* Competitive compensation
To be considered for the position of Accounting Clerk and other opportunities, or for more information about becoming a member of our Pinnacle Team, please submit your resume to email@example.com.
Founded in Winnipeg, Manitoba in 2001, Pinnacle is Manitoba's largest recruitment firm with 27 specialized recruiters. Through Pinnacle's commitment to excellence, we connect great people with great organizations and assist you in finding rewarding and challenging positions with Manitoba's top companies. We believe that you are the basis of our success. Move your career forward with the Pinnacle team.