Broadstreet Properties Ltd. is seeking an energetic, organized, self-starter to provide expert executive level administrative and secretarial support to the Regional Managers. Responsibilities include efficient flow of all required paperwork between our properties and the various divisions including marketing, purchasing, accounts payable/receivable, payroll, occupational health & safety, design and management. The successful applicant will demonstrate excellent leadership skills providing guidance and advice on a range of administrative functions be flexible and work effectively in a fast paced environment and will have at least five years recent experience in an Executive Assistant capacity.
Duties will include:
· Maintain and manage schedules and time commitments for the Regional Managers through a variety of methods including determining urgency, nature of requests, scheduling and making necessary arrangements, resolves time conflicts as required
· Receives, screens, and prioritizes items for immediate attention, drafts response and/or distributes to others documentation/communications directed to the Regional Managers.
· Produces a variety of documents including correspondence, memos, meeting agendas, reports, contracts, change orders and such other documentation as directed. As requested, investigates, gathers and compiles information on issues and drafts reports outlining alternative options and recommendations and assists in implementation of identified solutions
· Participates in a variety of meetings including drafting agendas, may include taking minutes/notes, distributing action memoranda, taking follow-up activities including determining status and following through to completion
· Ensures filing and distribution systems are maintained for a variety of records and files, maintains a bring forward system
· Makes arrangements for travel and accommodations for a variety of personnel by performing duties such as booking flights, hotels, rentals cars and consistently searches for most economic options for same while ensuring timeliness and comfort of the parties travelling
· Supports entire Operations Team with administrative concerns as appropriate
· Assists in budget development and expenditure monitoring
· Performs miscellaneous duties as assigned
· Grade 12 plus additional related course work in office or business administration and a minimum of 5 years related senior administrative experience in a large organization, preference will be given to those with construction industry experience
· Type 65 wpm
· Proficient with MS Office Suite
· Excellent oral and written communication skills
· Strong sense of teamwork
· Aptitude to be proactive requiring minimum direction
· MS Project experience a definite asset
· Ability to anticipate and resolve issues before they escalate
· Capable of decision making/problem solving within predetermined guidelines
· Demonstrated organizational skills and confidence using electronic systems
The successful candidate will be bondable, reliable and highly professional with a strong work ethic.
Please email your resume and cover letter with salary expectation to email@example.com or fax Human Resources 250-286-8047
Please quote the job title and location on all correspondence