Atlas Copco Mining and Rock Excavation Technique requires a Technical Sales Support Manager to work out of Thompson Manitoba.
The successful candidate will be responsible to continue development and growth within the construction and mining industry in Northern Manitoba. Other responsibilities include:
• Developing and maintaining positive relationships with established customers through close management of the accounts and attention to their needs
• Development of new accounts through sales prospecting
• Maintain a high level of product, application and general industry knowledge
• Maintain a record of all outstanding sales prospects, the current status of these prospects, and a forecast of sales activity
• Work cooperatively with the Customer Service and Technical Service groups in a spirit of team work in order to address problem areas and customer concerns.
• Good internal and external communication skills
• A self-starter who requires within well defined guidelines, limited supervision
• Experience with similar products, applications, and market strongly preferred
• High level of individual technical capacity required
• Commercial experience is an asset
• A technical graduate or similar work experience preferential
• Basic computer and language skills necessary, with knowledge of MS Office and Lotus Notes
All interested candidates should send their resumes in confidence to Nathalie Gaudet, via e-mail at Nathalie.Gaudet@ca.atlascopco.com.
We thank all applicants, however, only those qualified for an interview will be contacted.