Software Application Developer
Project Whitecard Inc. is a world leading developer of interactive immersive 3D virtual environments, with clients such as the Canadian Space Agency and NASA. Project Whitecard delivers new models of learning using leading 3D technologies, including Augmented Reality.
· Write, modify, integrate, test and debug software programs.
· Maintenance and improvement of existing code.
· Identify and communicate technical problems, processes and solutions.
· Prepare and maintain relevant documentation (requirements, specifications, reports, manuals, etc.).
· Analysis of code and products, and present findings and recommend solutions to senior staff.
· Working in a team environment and independently on implementation of software applications.
· Rigorous testing to ensure quality of software functionality, including coding of automated tests.
· Identify, document and resolve software problems.
· Other duties as assigned.
· Computer Science, Engineering degree or equivalent work experience.
· Must be self-motivated and able to meet deadlines.
· Demonstrated technical experience.
· Previous development/maintenance experience on mobile devices is an asset.
· Good communication and interpersonal skills are required.
· Knowledge of testing tools and methodologies.
· Experience in object-oriented software engineering.
· Excellent problem solving skills, trouble shooting skills and attention to detail.
If you feel that your superior programming skills and abilities can be of value to our organization, then this may be the opportunity for you.
We look forward to hearing from you and welcome you to send your resume and available work examples to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We thank you for your interest, but only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. No phone calls please.