If you have been looking to make a career move that will provide you with the opportunity to grow with a company and expand your skill set into new areas, then consider applying for the position of Payroll Administrator. In your new position, you will take the lead on payroll, ensuring that payments are transferred accruately between software systems while growing into human resources duties as you advance in your role.
What You Will Do
* Import data from Kronos and smoothly transpose into Payworks
* Reconcile/audit all data with an eye to accuracy before transferring to Payworks
* Manage three payroll systems, including weekly and bi-weekly formats
* Ensure manual payroll entries are completed accurately
* Additional human resources duties will be added based on performance
* 2-3 years experience in a similar environment
* HR experience required, related post-secondary education an asset
* Advanced knowledge of Payworks
* Ability to work independently
* Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with both union and non-unionized workers
* Access to own vehicle
If you would like to be considered for the position of Payroll Administrator, please email your resume to Nadeen Bennett at firstname.lastname@example.org. To learn more about this position, please call 204.926.2203.
Founded in Winnipeg, Manitoba in 2001, Pinnacle is Manitoba's largest recruitment firm with 27 specialized recruiters. Through Pinnacle's commitment to excellence, we connect great people with great organizations and assist you in finding rewarding and challenging positions with Manitoba's top companies. We believe that you are the basis of our success. Move your career forward with the Pinnacle team.