Broadstreet Properties is seeking a Maintenance Technician with a minimum two years related experience to maintain our apartment buildings. The successful candidates will be bondable, reliable, and highly professional with a strong work ethic. Candidates with a variety of skills such as handymen and women will be of particular interest.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
Must be able to assess a situation for danger or safety issues
· HVAC knowledge and experience and/or
· mechanical, plumbing and electrical knowledge/aptitude and/or
· appliance repair knowledge and/or
· advanced repair and carpentry knowledge
· Valid Driver’s License with clean abstract
· Physical fitness for heavy lifting
· Multi-tasking skills
· Verbal Communication skills
· Organization and efficiency skills
Broadstreet Properties is a family of dedicated, high achievers offering excellent wages, and benefits for the right candidates. If you enjoy working in a dynamic and challenging environment we are interested in hearing from you.
Email your resume and salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to Human Resources 250-286-8047.
Please quote the job title and location on all correspondence