If you are a dedicated individual with carpentry experience who is committed to quality workmanship and service for each and every customer, here is a perfect opportunity for you. Tools, vehicles, equipment, and finishing materials will all be provided in this exciting position.
What you will do
* Install windows into customers’ homes in both urban and rural areas
* Ensure high-quality work and customer service for each job
* Communicate regularly with sales and customer service teams to ensure customer satisfaction
* Previous experience with carpentry and/or window and door installation
* Mechanical knowledge
* Track record of providing superior customer service
* Detail-oriented and conscientious personality
If your skills match the requirements as listed above, then this may be the opportunity for you. We look forward to hearing from you and welco me you to send your resume in confidence to Dan Lewis at JWaldman@pinnacleconnects.com or call 204.943.8649 ext 140. We thank you for your interest.
Founded in Winnipeg, Manitoba in 2001, Pinnacle is Manitoba's largest recruitment firm with 27 specialized recruiters. Through Pinnacle's commitment to excellence, we connect great people with great organizations and assist you in finding rewarding and challenging positions with Manitoba's top companies. We believe that you are the basis of our success. Move your career forward with the Pinnacle team.