Service Desk Analyst
Are you an excellent listener with a keen ability to troubleshoot hardware and software issues with a variety of internal users? If you have above average communication skills and are committed to accurately documenting your work, here is a great opportunity for you:
What you will do
* Investigate, diagnose and resolve incidents according to company and ITIL policies and procedures
* Accurately and efficiently document issues using incident management software
* Maintain strong relationships with customers and support teams
* Assist in training coworkers on new policies and technical solutions
* Assist in produce reports for management, including monthly production statistics, incident trends and suggestions for improvement
* Stay current with relevant changes and trends within the technology sector
* 2+ years experience in a customer service role, within a technological environment
* Exceptional attention to detail and accuracy
* Knowledge of ITIL standards and processes
* Demonstrated strong communication, organization and problem-solving skills
* Ability to adhere to company policies and procedures
If you would like to apply for the position of Service Desk Analyst, please submit your resume to Courtney Askew at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 204.943.8649.
Founded in Winnipeg, Manitoba in 2001, Pinnacle is Manitoba's largest recruitment firm with 27 specialized recruiters. Through Pinnacle's commitment to excellence, we connect great people with great organizations and assist you in finding rewarding and challenging positions with Manitoba's top companies. We believe that you are the basis of our success. Move your career forward with the Pinnacle team.