Human Resources IT Recruiter
Do you have a keen eye for IT talent? Here is a great opportunity to connect quality information technology professionals with a leading and dynamic company. The ideal candidate for this position will have exceptional communication and negotiation skills.
What you will do
* Perform a lead role in screening, recruiting and retaining employees within a specialized department
* Provide employee relations assistance on various issues
* Assist in creating and revising human resources policies and practices
* Provide advice on performance management related issues
* Post-secondary education or equivalent combination of education and experience (certificate in human resources management is an asset)
* Track record of recruiting top talent in the information technology community
* 3+ years experience as a human resources gener alist, specializing in IT recruitment
* Strong ability to develop and maintain collaborative relationships
* Proven success managing multiple projects within tight deadlines
We look forward to hearing from you and welcome you to send your resume in confidence to Dan LaBelle firstname.lastname@example.org or call 204.943.8649. We thank you for your interest.
Founded in Winnipeg, Manitoba in 2001, Pinnacle is Manitoba's largest recruitment firm with 27 specialized recruiters. Through Pinnacle's commitment to excellence, we connect great people with great organizations and assist you in finding rewarding and challenging positions with Manitoba's top companies. We believe that you are the basis of our success. Move your career forward with the Pinnacle team.