Heavy Duty Equipment Mechanic
Atlas Copco Mining and Rock Excavation Technique Canada are seeking a candidate to fill the position of Heavy Duty Mechanic in the Midwest Region. This candidate will be responsible to develop and grow local business prospects for Mining and Rock Excavation products in the Midwest Region. The candidate shall work within the sales and service team in close cooperation with all other company departments, to ensure all business is followed through to the end customer. The position reports to the Midwest regional service manager and can be based out of any of our branch locations in the Midwest region.
The ideal candidate:
- Licensed Heavy Equipment Mechanic
- Has experience in electrical over hydraulic control systems
- Has good communication and problem solving skills
- Is a proven self starter and is able to work with minimal supervision
- Is a strong team player
- Is able to travel to customer site to repair equipment and promote Atlas Copco products in the field
- Work safely at all times.
- Provide the customer (Internal and external Customers) with complete on-site Service support and reports on Atlas Copco equipment.
- The on-site Mechanic is the liaison between our Customer, and Atlas Copco Technical service, Sales Manager, Service Manager and Parts Marketing Manager.
- Responsible to insure all customer concerns are followed up.
- Assist the customer with maintenance work as necessary
- Advise mechanics on technical issues as required
- Communicate technical bulletins to the customer when required
- Identify operator and mechanical training needs
- Identify the proper parts or exchange component for their needs
- Complete reports to the technical service department and our customer.
- Maintain high quality customer relations both internal and external
- Monitor cost and availability of the equipment, including review of operator and mechanical reports on a monthly basis
- Audit units as required.
- Provide neat detailed daily electronic reports identifying deficiencies and requirements for our customer, including parts and work required to lower cost and increase productivity.
- Review daily reports with mine personnel.
- Maintain ongoing issues report for each unit in your area.
- Log report in appropriate data base as required.
- Maintain reporting for sites as required.
All interested qualified candidates should sumbit their resumes to email@example.com. Please note that only the candidates invited for an interview will be contacted.