If you are a personal lines expert who is ready to make the move to a Winnipeg insurance industry leader, then read on!
In your new role, you will ensure that current clients receive the best service available, while also attracting new customers to the company. Your years of experience and superior customer service will serve you well in this new position.
What You Will Do
* Manage existing accounts by maintaining records, liaising with clients and partners and delivering all services
* Identify and market to potential clients
* Manage Autopac and front desk duties
* Ensure all files are processed with a sharp eye towards accuracy and that all procedures are performed to company standards
* Additional clerical duties as assigned
* Minimum 2 years experience in personal lines, 5 years preferred
* Customer service experie nce
* Minimum Level 1 Insurance license, Level 2 preferred
* Experience using SigXP
* A positive and upbeat attitude with the ability to maintain a professional demeanour in a demanding environment
* Ability to work as part of a team
If you would like to be considered for the position of Personal Lines, please email your resume to Linda Lemay at email@example.com quoting job #4188. To learn more about this position, please call 204.926.3501.
Founded in Winnipeg, Manitoba in 2001, Pinnacle is Manitoba's largest recruitment firm with 27 specialized recruiters. Through Pinnacle's commitment to excellence, we connect great people with great organizations and assist you in finding rewarding and challenging positions with Manitoba's top companies. We believe that you are the basis of our success. Move your career forward with the Pinnacle team.