Your next career opportunity awaits you as Millright with this Saskatoon-based industry leader.
In your new role, you will ensure that maintenance is a priority as you manage machinery and resolve any issues that may arise while enacting a new prevention program designed to bring new levels of efficiency and productivity to this company that already works at high standards.
What You Will Do:
* Manage and maintain machines, Troubleshooting problems with machines
Maintenance of machinery
* Organizing improvement projects both on the mechanical and electrical side
* Maintain inventory
* Implement and manage the company’s new preventative maintenance program.
* Minimum 5 years experience in a manufacturing environment.
* Experience implementing and maintaining a preventative maintenance program
* Experience in Lean manufacturing
* Strong written and oral communication skills
* Excellent troubleshooting skills
If you would like to be considered for the position of Millwright, please email your resume to Dan Lewis at email@example.com
. To learn more about this position, please call 204.943.8649 x.140.