- Current CAMRT certification required;
- Proficient organizational, technical, interpersonal communication and computer skills;
- Ability to work independently and within a team environment;
- Ability to work under pressure and in emergency situations;
- Interest in professional growth;
- Perception, initiative, judgment and concern for detail and accuracy;
- Demonstrates tact, courtesy and professionalism;
- Must possess a dependable, consistent and reliable work record including attendance at work.
- Ability to incorporate BRHA core competencies into working practice (Customer/Client Focused, Initiative & Pro-activity, Diversity Awareness, Teamwork and Collaboration, Development of Self and Others, and Adaptability).
Current salary and benefits according to MACP collective agreement.
Regional RecruiterBurntwood Regional Health Authority867 Thompson Drive, SouthThompson, Manitoba R8N 1Z4Telephone: (204) 778-1455 Fax: (204) 778-1518 Email: email@example.com
Aboriginal people are encouraged to declare.We thank you for your interest however, only those individualsreceiving serious consideration will be contacted. Visit Our Website: www.brha.mb.ca
NORTHERN HEALTH IN NORTHERN HANDS